Loading...

The Game shows off his armada of intriguing autos, offers motivational message


Rapper The Game took to his IG page to show of his fleet of cars and motivate others that they can achieve what he has achieved as well. Read what he posted below:

#InspireOrRetire If you're a 80's child then you perceive the TOP picture (despite the fact that altered a bit from the original)... it was titled "Defense For Higher Education" and your Daddy, uncle, enormous sibling, cousin's, ya mom's sweetheart or any nigga hustlin' had this photo hangin' up in their living room.... for me it was my Uncle Greg who was a dreaded dope kid and Nutty Block Crip in Compton and known for ballin.... I rode around in his Ferrari on his lap with both hands on the wheel thinkin I was dippin' lmaooo..... indeed, my Uncle Greg was killed not long after that and my Aunt Alicia (his better half) let me take his photo off the divider and hang it in my room... for a considerable length of time I would lay face up on my bed shooting my b-ball noticeable all around while gazing at the photo... letting myself know one day, I will have a manor and my own armada of outlandish autos to fill the driveway....... didn't know how I was going to do it, I just knew I was going to do it..... that was 1986... after 30 years, its 2016 and the BOTTOM pic is my home and my cars....... I did it !!!!! Obviously, a considerable measure of alleged stars and rich niggas will be on here flossing their autos, gems and cash in pictures... be that as it may, they never let you know how you can get it like they did.... that ain't me... I've given more than 5 million out of my own pocket throughout my profession to peopling in whatever circumstances they may experience since I cherish my kin, I know the battle first hand and I need all of y'all to ball the fuck out...... and that is the reason I made @TreesByGame.... an organization that will permit ALL OF US to eat together... STAY TUNED... the wave is coming.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

SPONSORED ADS

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *